Beymer Heating & Sheet Metal Co. was founded in Eugene, OR in 1946 by Alvin E. Beymer. Sharing a building, built by his father on Franklin Blvd, with his brother who was operating Eastside Machine, Al began meeting the needs of Eugene homeowners & contractors. The focus in the early years was on general sheet metal work and residential heating. The decision in 1952 to move the location of the business to 300 River Rd and living on the same property allowed Al to be around home more & his wife to assist in secretarial duties. In 1957 Al became a Lennox dealer & entered into a relationship that has continued to the present. As the business expanded & the facility grew, the family moved their home to a new location to allow room for expansion in 1965. In 1970 their 2nd son, Forrest, joined the business & the decision was made to incorporate. In a few years 3rd son, Grant, became part of the team & the business was in the midst of change. Gas fired equipment & air conditioning became more popular which set the stage for major changes. Though not leaving residential & light commercial work, more emphasis was placed on larger commercial work & in-house service technicians. In 1980 Al retired from the business, moving to Fort Klamath where he & his wife lived until he passed away in September 2006. This has spanned beyond the 1900's to 3rd generation grandson, Aaron Beymer, assuming the responsibilities of Vice-President beginning in January 2000. The focus turned from heavy commercial back to residential & light commercial, that they enjoyed working with more. Forrest retired at the end of 2012 & then Grant in April 2014. They are very excited to see what their future holds & are very confident that Aaron, now President, will be able to meet all our customers' needs. Throughout these years heat pumps had enjoyed popular years & high efficient gas furnaces were increasing the furnace lines of heating manufacturers.