Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
CBX40UHV Variable Speed Air Handler
The quietest and most efficient air handler you can buy
Here are some of the top features of the CBX40UHV:
More-efficient operation reduces electric consumption and conserves resources.
Variable speed blower motor allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort.
Factory-installed MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter provides healthier indoor air.
SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling and heating.
- SilentComfort™ technology—delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling and heating
- Variable speed blower motor—allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort
- Variable speed blower motor—allows superior ramp-up control in heating mode, eliminating uncomfortable bursts of cold air
- High-static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of your home
- Factory-installed MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter—provides healthier indoor air and reduces the space required for installation
- Improved humidity control
- Staged electric heat strips—provide just the right amount of heat
- Offers greater cooling efficiency when matched with specific air conditioners or heat pumps
- More-efficient operation—reduces electric consumption and conserves resources
- icomfort™-enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Touch® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency*
- Compatible with chlorine-free R410A refrigerant systems—which provide exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- No ozone emissions— a known lung irritant
- Quality you can trust— designed with reliable, time-tested components
- Antimicrobial drain pan— resists the growth of mold and mildew
- Meets Florida standard for less than 2% air leakage from units
- 10-year limited warranty on covered components
*icomfort Touch® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an icomfort-enabled indoor unit.